I have fruit polos and lollypops be jealous.
omg do many people not know what fruit polos are? they are heaven
In America, we call them lifesavers. They can be chewy or hard candy.
polos aren’t chewy and they also come in mint.
this week on: britan thinks its special
if u watch closely while i take tests u can see me mouthing profanity at the test paper
when someone asks to see your phone
OH MY GOD THIS CARD
This one. I like this story. I’m a pirate ferret!
I like it when cats settle down and it looks like they don’t have any limbs
…and if you ever wondered what they look like from underneath when doing that:
This is important
|—||Alexandra Bracken, Never Fade (via dieyoungandstayprettyy)|
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|